Establishing a new body corporate for duplexes (2 lots) in Qld
Are you a developer constructing a two lot duplex in Queensland?
Let Tracsafe set up your body corporate. We will –
- Review the first Community Management Statement created by your solicitor.
- Establish all records including rolls, registers, seal and original owner collateral.
- Create the first ‘lot owner’ agreement.
- Establish a bank account of the body corporate if required.
- Authorise contractors on your behalf for insurance valuation.
- Generate reports for input to S213 or S206 Disclosure Statements.
- Supply information to 3rd parties (eg. BCCM Information Certificates Form 26).
- Set up the Tracsafe web portal to support all lot owner functions.
- Act as the body Corporate record keeper for approximately one year after titling.
We will use Tracsafe’s DIY-BC software service to complete the tasks listed above.
When should I proceed
You can engage us anytime after development approval is obtained and preferably before construction has ended. Don’t leave it too late to benefit from our experience.
Where’s the fine print
We use the same standard contract for all our duplex establishment agreements. Read our contract.
How much will it cost?
Third party charges are not an inclusion of the price. Please review our contract terms. In particular, the preparation of the first Community Management Statement must be completed by a solicitor.
Click through if you are wanting to establish a 3 or more lots body corporate.